If you’re undergoing the college application process, we recommend scheduling some campus visits to get a feel for the school and what it’s all about. Do a tour; sit in on a class; spend enough time there so you know what to expect! If you do visit your prospective schools, be sure to ask questions. Here are 10 to start you off.
1. What are the dorms like? Is it possible to see them?
2. How many students live on campus?
3. Where do most students spend their time when they aren’t in class?
4. Are there work-study opportunities here?
5. What is the average class size?
6. Why did you choose this school?
7.Does the campus have wifi in every building?
8. What are my study abroad options?
9. How is the food at the dining halls?
10. Do sororities and fraternities dominate the social life?
Love our blog? Like us on facebook to get all of our fun education tips!